Automatic Centrifugal Brakes
- Designed to stop a load in motion
- 100% failsafe
- Widely customizable
- Rapid custom development and integration
Welcome to Automated Safety
CertaStop is a completely automatic centrifugal over speed brake which provides failsafe protection from a winch or brake component failure as well as over speed conditions. The award winning brake engages automatically if the shaft exceeds a specified speed, bringing it to a smooth stop in less than 6 inches of travel. The speed at which the brake engages as well as its time coefficient is factory set to your specifications. Since being developed for over-head rigging applications in theaters, centrifugal braking is availible in a variety of standard sizes and features near limitless customization for your application. For more than a decade countless customers have trusted their safety and investment to the CertaStop brake.
- Entirely automatic
- Requires no maintenance or adjustment
- Slow, ramped stop
- Mechanical design; no sensors or electricity required
- Rated for life safety at listed capacities
- No manual controls
- Automatically resets once the load is removed
- Variety of sizes to meet your application
- Adjustable engagement speed and braking force
- Custom development and integration services
Simply stated, CertaStop is the most affordable, simple solution for preventing over speed or free fall conditions. CertaStop is committed to delivering high quality products, consistent performance, design innovation, reliability, and customer service. Our system is designed to deliver the most cost effective components that meet your exacting needs while working within your project schedule.
Thank you to all who visited us at ProMat 2013 in Chicago, IL!
New for 2014!
- Non-life safety brakes for industrial applications at significantly lower cost
- Complete hoist and winch packages
- New corrosion resistance packages